Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Revlon Lacquer and Matte balms

Hey lady's ! Well nothing like going in to CVS to just pick up one thing and walk out with five more things lol. Today is about these balms I've been hearing so much about and thought I would give them a try . I've  got three colors today two lacquer balms and one matte . 
From left to right Ingenue 145,Flirtatious 125, and Sultry sulfureuse 225 .
Okay the lacquer balms are not all created equal . What I mean by that is some are highly pigmented and some are sheer . Which is kinda a bummer . Lasting power is good not great . The mint smell I love and the tingling feeling is fine I guess doesn't really bother me . The thing I don't like about them is the glitter flakes ! You don't really notice them till you up close and after time the glitter settles in the lines of your lips . Which is not cute . 
Flirtatious 125 (two coats)
Ingenue 145 (three coats ) 

Now on to the matte ! I was so impressed with the matte super smooth and pigmented didn't dry out my lips and was refreshing ( the mint sent and tingle ) . Lasting was about the same as the lacquer and the best part no glitter ! 
Sultry 225(one coat ) 

So for sure I'm going to buy all the matte colors ! No lacquers not my cup of tea ! 
Once I get all the matte color I'll upload photos and swatches . Thanks for stoping by its 
been fun ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment