Wednesday, January 15, 2014

NYX Butter gloss

It's been awhile ! But I'm back ready to share my thoughts on some lippy products ๐Ÿ’‹!
NYX Butter gloss are smooth cream looking colors with dessert names that are รผber cute . 
The three I have to talk about are (from left to right ) Tiramisu BLG07,Peach Cobbler BLG06,
and Peaches and Cream BLG03. 
Tiramisu is my fave because it is a great nudie color for my skin tone . (Tan/olive is my color skin tone . Summer I'm tan winter I'm olive ) they are a little sheer but you can build them up . Good points I love the dome applacater, They smell sweet, they are build able,the cream finish is great , and a little goes along way.
Now the bad points if you want to build up the color you have to wait to put on the second coat . Because if not it will look tacky in some spots , it is a gloss so if you wear your hair down your hair will be attracted to it like like girls to Starbucks ! 
The way to fix the bad points ! (Wait time is like a min or two till you can put on the second coat which does not bother me I just do some thing to pass the time like put on my shoes or what ever then apply the second coat.) So what you can do for both bad points is add a lose powder to your lips ! So what you do is add the first coat and then use a lip brush and pat the lose powder on the lips then add the second coat (please tap off the exs powder before applying to lips ) . Now for the stickiness when your done apply loose powder to the last coat to reduce the stickiness and your ready to go ! 

Tiramisu BLG07(two coats ) 
Peaches and Cream BLG03 ( two coats )
Peach CobblerBLG07 (two coats ) 

(Sorry my lips were chapped I need to drink more water ) 
These glosses will be great on top of a nude lipstick as well . 
Hope this was helpful thanks for stoping by till we meet again .... 


No comments:

Post a Comment