Saturday, September 5, 2015

Nape 2015

Hello 🙋🏻
It's been forever since I've been on here . So let's get cracking shall we ?
I went to Napa (Ccs)last month and picked up some good stuff ! 
Smash box lip liners which are the ish . Where have I been that I didn't know these were around .
Retail $20  Ccs $14
Great deal right ? Super pigmented soft but not to soft . 
Colors I got are From the top  Frenchie ,Fuchsia ,Figgy ,Crimson ,violet.
Next I got only one lipstick which is a shocker cause I always buy three or more. 
M.A.C $17 Ccs $11.25
In the color Fusion Pink 
Next I got three Estée Lauder stay-on shadow paint 


Estée Lauder $24 Ccs $17
From left to right colors are neon Fuchsia,Pink Zinc, Extreme Emerald 
Last but definitely not least is a MAC extra Dimension skin finish powder.
MAC $32 Ccs $20.50 🙀
Wow right ? The color is Fairly Precious 
A stunner for sure .


My last trip out too Napa was not as good as this trip . Sometimes it's hit or miss .
I had a good time and would go back . I hope this was helpful . 
Catch you l8er xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment